Names Of Ya Dan Zi
How Is Ya Dan Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ya Dan Zi Used Clinically?
Ya Dan Zi Usages and Indications
- Treats dysenteric disorders - chronic cold stagnation dysentery, alternating hard and soft stool; protozoan induced dysentery.
- Intermittent fever and chills - malarial disorders.
- Topically for warts and corns.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic to stomach, liver, and kidneys.
How Is Ya Dan Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ya Dan Zi
- Dosage: 10-30 fruits (not used in decoctions (capsules).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ya dan zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc