Names Of Ya Dan Zi
How Is Ya Dan Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ya Dan Zi Used Clinically?
Ya Dan Zi Usages and Indications
- Treats dysenteric disorders - chronic cold stagnation dysentery, alternating hard and soft stool; protozoan induced dysentery.
- Intermittent fever and chills - malarial disorders.
- Topically for warts and corns.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic to stomach, liver, and kidneys.
How Is Ya Dan Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ya Dan Zi
- Dosage: 10-30 fruits (not used in decoctions (capsules).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ya dan zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc