Names Of Ya Dan Zi
How Is Ya Dan Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ya Dan Zi Used Clinically?
Ya Dan Zi Usages and Indications
- Treats dysenteric disorders - chronic cold stagnation dysentery, alternating hard and soft stool; protozoan induced dysentery.
- Intermittent fever and chills - malarial disorders.
- Topically for warts and corns.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic to stomach, liver, and kidneys.
How Is Ya Dan Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ya Dan Zi
- Dosage: 10-30 fruits (not used in decoctions (capsules).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ya dan zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc