Names Of Ya Dan Zi
How Is Ya Dan Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ya Dan Zi Used Clinically?
Ya Dan Zi Usages and Indications
- Treats dysenteric disorders - chronic cold stagnation dysentery, alternating hard and soft stool; protozoan induced dysentery.
- Intermittent fever and chills - malarial disorders.
- Topically for warts and corns.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic to stomach, liver, and kidneys.
How Is Ya Dan Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ya Dan Zi
- Dosage: 10-30 fruits (not used in decoctions (capsules).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ya dan zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc