Names Of Ya Dan Zi
How Is Ya Dan Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ya Dan Zi Used Clinically?
Ya Dan Zi Usages and Indications
- Treats dysenteric disorders - chronic cold stagnation dysentery, alternating hard and soft stool; protozoan induced dysentery.
- Intermittent fever and chills - malarial disorders.
- Topically for warts and corns.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Toxic to stomach, liver, and kidneys.
How Is Ya Dan Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ya Dan Zi
- Dosage: 10-30 fruits (not used in decoctions (capsules).
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ya dan zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc