Names Of Yan Hu Suo
How Is Yan Hu Suo Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yan Hu Suo Used Clinically?
Yan Hu Suo Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, alleviate pain - pain from blood stasis and trauma, dysmenorrhea.
- Promotes movement of Qi and alleviates pain - chest pain, abdominal pain, menstrual pain, hernial disorders, epigastric pain.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yan Hu Suo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yan Hu Suo
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yan Hu Suo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yan Hu Suo
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Yan Hu Suo is generally used
- Gan Bing Zhi Ben Wan -Liver Disease Recovery Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan -Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yan hu suo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc