Names Of Yan Hu Suo
How Is Yan Hu Suo Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yan Hu Suo Used Clinically?
Yan Hu Suo Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, alleviate pain - pain from blood stasis and trauma, dysmenorrhea.
- Promotes movement of Qi and alleviates pain - chest pain, abdominal pain, menstrual pain, hernial disorders, epigastric pain.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yan Hu Suo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yan Hu Suo
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yan Hu Suo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yan Hu Suo
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Yan Hu Suo is generally used
- Gan Bing Zhi Ben Wan -Liver Disease Recovery Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan -Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yan hu suo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc