Names Of Yan Hu Suo
How Is Yan Hu Suo Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yan Hu Suo Used Clinically?
Yan Hu Suo Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, alleviate pain - pain from blood stasis and trauma, dysmenorrhea.
- Promotes movement of Qi and alleviates pain - chest pain, abdominal pain, menstrual pain, hernial disorders, epigastric pain.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yan Hu Suo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yan Hu Suo
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yan Hu Suo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yan Hu Suo
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Yan Hu Suo is generally used
- Gan Bing Zhi Ben Wan -Liver Disease Recovery Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan -Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yan hu suo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums