Names Of Yan Hu Suo
How Is Yan Hu Suo Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yan Hu Suo Used Clinically?
Yan Hu Suo Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, alleviate pain - pain from blood stasis and trauma, dysmenorrhea.
- Promotes movement of Qi and alleviates pain - chest pain, abdominal pain, menstrual pain, hernial disorders, epigastric pain.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yan Hu Suo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yan Hu Suo
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yan Hu Suo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yan Hu Suo
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Yan Hu Suo is generally used
- Gan Bing Zhi Ben Wan -Liver Disease Recovery Pills (Regulate the Qi)
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan -Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shu Gan Wan -Liver Comfort Pills (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yan hu suo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc