Names Of Ye Gu
How Is Ye Gu Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Ye Gu Used Clinically?
Ye Gu Usages and Indications
- Swellings in the throat
- Urinary tract infections, other bladder/kidney issues including cancer
- Used in folk remedies for diabetes
- Used for a range of liver disease including cancer
- Arthritis and other systemic inflammatory conditions
How Is Ye Gu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ye Gu
- Dosage: ?g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ye Gu Is Discussed
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ye gu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc