Names Of Ye Jiao Teng
How Is Ye Jiao Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Ye Jiao Teng Used Clinically?
Ye Jiao Teng Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, nourishes the heart and blood - insomnia, irritability, dream disturbed sleep from yin and/or blood deficiency.
- Nourishes the blood and unblocks the channels - generalized weakness, soreness, pain, numbness due to blood deficiency.
- Alleviates itching - external wash for itching and skin rashes.
How Is Ye Jiao Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ye Jiao Teng
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ye Jiao Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ye jiao teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc