Names Of Ye Jiao Teng
How Is Ye Jiao Teng Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Ye Jiao Teng Used Clinically?
Ye Jiao Teng Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, nourishes the heart and blood - insomnia, irritability, dream disturbed sleep from yin and/or blood deficiency.
- Nourishes the blood and unblocks the channels - generalized weakness, soreness, pain, numbness due to blood deficiency.
- Alleviates itching - external wash for itching and skin rashes.
How Is Ye Jiao Teng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ye Jiao Teng
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ye Jiao Teng
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ye jiao teng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc