Names Of Ye Ming Sha
How Is Ye Ming Sha Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Ye Ming Sha Used Clinically?
Ye Ming Sha Usages and Indications
- Clears liver and improves vision - night blindness, cataracts.
- Childhood nutritional impairment.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Ye Ming Sha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ye Ming Sha
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ye ming sha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc