Names Of Ye Ming Sha
How Is Ye Ming Sha Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Ye Ming Sha Used Clinically?
Ye Ming Sha Usages and Indications
- Clears liver and improves vision - night blindness, cataracts.
- Childhood nutritional impairment.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Ye Ming Sha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ye Ming Sha
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ye ming sha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums