Names Of Yi Mu Cao
How Is Yi Mu Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yi Mu Cao Used Clinically?
Yi Mu Cao Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and regulates menses for gynecological issues - PMS, abdominal pain, irregular menses, abdominal masses, infertility, post partum abdominal pain w/lochioschesis, stasis from blood deficiency.
- Promotes urination and reduces swelling - acute systemic edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yi Mu Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Mu Cao
- Dosage: 9-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yi Mu Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yi Mu Cao Is Discussed
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Mu Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi mu cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc