Names Of Yi Mu Cao
How Is Yi Mu Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 30 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yi Mu Cao Used Clinically?
Yi Mu Cao Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and regulates menses for gynecological issues - PMS, abdominal pain, irregular menses, abdominal masses, infertility, post partum abdominal pain w/lochioschesis, stasis from blood deficiency.
- Promotes urination and reduces swelling - acute systemic edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yi Mu Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Mu Cao
- Dosage: 9-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yi Mu Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yi Mu Cao Is Discussed
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Mu Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi mu cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acu point for stomach worms
- Dry eyes advice
- Is the Talc contained in TCM safe?
- Looking for a formula to help with anxiety + insomnia
- Tonifying energies/acupoints in the meridians
- help for lupus sle
- Help please. Dad Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Addisons disease
- Patient Has Numb Tongue
- Dry cough for my daughter
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc