Names Of Yi Mu Cao
How Is Yi Mu Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yi Mu Cao Used Clinically?
Yi Mu Cao Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and regulates menses for gynecological issues - PMS, abdominal pain, irregular menses, abdominal masses, infertility, post partum abdominal pain w/lochioschesis, stasis from blood deficiency.
- Promotes urination and reduces swelling - acute systemic edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yi Mu Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Mu Cao
- Dosage: 9-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yi Mu Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yi Mu Cao Is Discussed
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Mu Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi mu cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc