Names Of Yi Mu Cao
How Is Yi Mu Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yi Mu Cao Used Clinically?
Yi Mu Cao Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and regulates menses for gynecological issues - PMS, abdominal pain, irregular menses, abdominal masses, infertility, post partum abdominal pain w/lochioschesis, stasis from blood deficiency.
- Promotes urination and reduces swelling - acute systemic edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yi Mu Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Mu Cao
- Dosage: 9-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yi Mu Cao
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yi Mu Cao Is Discussed
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Mu Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi mu cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc