Names Of Yi Yi Ren
How Is Yi Yi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Yi Yi Ren Used Clinically?
Yi Yi Ren Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains dampness - edema, difficult urination, damp leg qi.
- Strengthens the spleen, stops diarrhea.
- Clears heat and expels pus - carbuncles, lung or intestinal abscesses.
- Expels wind-damp, relieves joint and muscle pain.
- Clears damp-heat - any damp-heat disorder at any level with greasy tongue coating and digestive problems.
How Is Yi Yi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Yi Ren
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Yi Ren
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Yi Yi Ren is generally used
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Bi Wan -Clear The Nose Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan -Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills (Tonify)
- Si Miao Wan -Four Marvels Powder (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi yi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc