Names Of Yi Yi Ren
How Is Yi Yi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Yi Yi Ren Used Clinically?
Yi Yi Ren Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains dampness - edema, difficult urination, damp leg qi.
- Strengthens the spleen, stops diarrhea.
- Clears heat and expels pus - carbuncles, lung or intestinal abscesses.
- Expels wind-damp, relieves joint and muscle pain.
- Clears damp-heat - any damp-heat disorder at any level with greasy tongue coating and digestive problems.
How Is Yi Yi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Yi Ren
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Yi Ren
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Yi Yi Ren is generally used
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Bi Wan -Clear The Nose Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan -Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills (Tonify)
- Si Miao Wan -Four Marvels Powder (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi yi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
- Auto immune disease
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc