Names Of Yi Yi Ren
How Is Yi Yi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Yi Yi Ren Used Clinically?
Yi Yi Ren Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains dampness - edema, difficult urination, damp leg qi.
- Strengthens the spleen, stops diarrhea.
- Clears heat and expels pus - carbuncles, lung or intestinal abscesses.
- Expels wind-damp, relieves joint and muscle pain.
- Clears damp-heat - any damp-heat disorder at any level with greasy tongue coating and digestive problems.
How Is Yi Yi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Yi Ren
- Dosage: 9-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Yi Ren
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Yi Yi Ren is generally used
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Bi Wan -Clear The Nose Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan -Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills (Tonify)
- Si Miao Wan -Four Marvels Powder (Expel Dampness)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi yi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc