Names Of Yi Zhi Ren
How Is Yi Zhi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Yi Zhi Ren Used Clinically?
Yi Zhi Ren Usages and Indications
- Warms the kidneys, retains essence, holds urine - spermatorrhea, frequent and copious urine, urinary incontinence, dribbling urine.
- Warms the spleen, stops diarrhea - cold spleen or stomach patterns with diarrhea, cold abdominal pain, excess salivation, thick/bad taste in the mouth.
How Is Yi Zhi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Zhi Ren
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Zhi Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi zhi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc