Names Of Yi Zhi Ren
How Is Yi Zhi Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Yi Zhi Ren Used Clinically?
Yi Zhi Ren Usages and Indications
- Warms the kidneys, retains essence, holds urine - spermatorrhea, frequent and copious urine, urinary incontinence, dribbling urine.
- Warms the spleen, stops diarrhea - cold spleen or stomach patterns with diarrhea, cold abdominal pain, excess salivation, thick/bad taste in the mouth.
How Is Yi Zhi Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yi Zhi Ren
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yi Zhi Ren
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yi zhi ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc