Names Of Yin Chai Hu
How Is Yin Chai Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Yin Chai Hu Used Clinically?
Yin Chai Hu Usages and Indications
- Clears Deficient Heat. Steaming bone disorder, deficient yin fever.
- Clears Heat. Fever, thirst, irritability, childhood nutritional impairment due to heat accumulation.
- Cools Blood, Stops Bleeding. Coughing up blood, nosebleed, xue lin, uterine bleeding.
How Is Yin Chai Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yin Chai Hu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yin Chai Hu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yin chai hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc