Names Of Yin Chai Hu
How Is Yin Chai Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Yin Chai Hu Used Clinically?
Yin Chai Hu Usages and Indications
- Clears Deficient Heat. Steaming bone disorder, deficient yin fever.
- Clears Heat. Fever, thirst, irritability, childhood nutritional impairment due to heat accumulation.
- Cools Blood, Stops Bleeding. Coughing up blood, nosebleed, xue lin, uterine bleeding.
How Is Yin Chai Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yin Chai Hu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yin Chai Hu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yin chai hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc