Names Of Yin Chai Hu
How Is Yin Chai Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Yin Chai Hu Used Clinically?
Yin Chai Hu Usages and Indications
- Clears Deficient Heat. Steaming bone disorder, deficient yin fever.
- Clears Heat. Fever, thirst, irritability, childhood nutritional impairment due to heat accumulation.
- Cools Blood, Stops Bleeding. Coughing up blood, nosebleed, xue lin, uterine bleeding.
How Is Yin Chai Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yin Chai Hu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yin Chai Hu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yin chai hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc