Names Of Yin Chai Hu
How Is Yin Chai Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Yin Chai Hu Used Clinically?
Yin Chai Hu Usages and Indications
- Clears Deficient Heat. Steaming bone disorder, deficient yin fever.
- Clears Heat. Fever, thirst, irritability, childhood nutritional impairment due to heat accumulation.
- Cools Blood, Stops Bleeding. Coughing up blood, nosebleed, xue lin, uterine bleeding.
How Is Yin Chai Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yin Chai Hu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yin Chai Hu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yin chai hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc