Names Of Yin Chai Hu
How Is Yin Chai Hu Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Yin Chai Hu Used Clinically?
Yin Chai Hu Usages and Indications
- Clears Deficient Heat. Steaming bone disorder, deficient yin fever.
- Clears Heat. Fever, thirst, irritability, childhood nutritional impairment due to heat accumulation.
- Cools Blood, Stops Bleeding. Coughing up blood, nosebleed, xue lin, uterine bleeding.
How Is Yin Chai Hu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yin Chai Hu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yin Chai Hu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yin chai hu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc