Names Of Yin Chen Hao
How Is Yin Chen Hao Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Yin Chen Hao Used Clinically?
Yin Chen Hao Usages and Indications
- Main herb for Jaundice.
- Clears damp heat from the liver and gallbladder - relieves jaundice (either damp heat or cold).
- Clears heat, shao yang syndrome (intermittent fever and chills, bitter taste, stifling sensation in the chest, flank pain, dizziness, nausea).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Not for Deficiency Jaundice (pale yellow skin, normal urine, soggy pulse (middle jiao qi deficiency, not from dampness).
How Is Yin Chen Hao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yin Chen Hao
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yin Chen Hao Is Discussed
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yin Chen Hao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yin chen hao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc