Names Of Yin Chen Hao
How Is Yin Chen Hao Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Yin Chen Hao Used Clinically?
Yin Chen Hao Usages and Indications
- Main herb for Jaundice.
- Clears damp heat from the liver and gallbladder - relieves jaundice (either damp heat or cold).
- Clears heat, shao yang syndrome (intermittent fever and chills, bitter taste, stifling sensation in the chest, flank pain, dizziness, nausea).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Not for Deficiency Jaundice (pale yellow skin, normal urine, soggy pulse (middle jiao qi deficiency, not from dampness).
How Is Yin Chen Hao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yin Chen Hao
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yin Chen Hao Is Discussed
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yin Chen Hao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yin chen hao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc