Names Of Yin Yang Huo
How Is Yin Yang Huo Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Yin Yang Huo Used Clinically?
Yin Yang Huo Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidney yang - impotence, spermatorrhea, frequent urination, poor memory, painful and cold lower back and knees.
- Expel wind-damp, cold - spasms, cramps, joint pain, numbness in limbs.
- Strengthen yin and yang, harnesses liver yang rising - dizziness, low back pain, irregular menses from liver and kidneys and subsequent liver yang rising.
How Is Yin Yang Huo Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yin Yang Huo
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yin Yang Huo
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yin Yang Huo
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Yin Yang Huo is generally used
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan -Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yin yang huo? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc