Names Of Yu Jin
How Is Yu Jin Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yu Jin Used Clinically?
Yu Jin Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, break up stasis - used topically and internally for traumatic pain, and to speed healing process of chronic sores.
- Promotes movement of Qi - liver qi stagnation, menstrual pain, chest, flank pain.
- Clears heat, cools blood - hot phlegm obstructs heart orifices with symptoms like anxiety, agitation, seizures.
- Benefits gallbladder - jaundice.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yu Jin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Jin
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yu Jin
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yu Jin Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Yu Jin
Staff Clinical Notes
- Antagonizes Ding Xiang.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yu Jin
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Yu Jin is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu jin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc