Names Of Yu Jin
How Is Yu Jin Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yu Jin Used Clinically?
Yu Jin Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, break up stasis - used topically and internally for traumatic pain, and to speed healing process of chronic sores.
- Promotes movement of Qi - liver qi stagnation, menstrual pain, chest, flank pain.
- Clears heat, cools blood - hot phlegm obstructs heart orifices with symptoms like anxiety, agitation, seizures.
- Benefits gallbladder - jaundice.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yu Jin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Jin
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yu Jin
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yu Jin Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Notes From Our Clinicians For Yu Jin
Staff Clinical Notes
- Antagonizes Ding Xiang.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yu Jin
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Yu Jin is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu jin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc