Names Of Yu Jin
How Is Yu Jin Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yu Jin Used Clinically?
Yu Jin Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, break up stasis - used topically and internally for traumatic pain, and to speed healing process of chronic sores.
- Promotes movement of Qi - liver qi stagnation, menstrual pain, chest, flank pain.
- Clears heat, cools blood - hot phlegm obstructs heart orifices with symptoms like anxiety, agitation, seizures.
- Benefits gallbladder - jaundice.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yu Jin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Jin
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yu Jin
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yu Jin Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Notes From Our Clinicians For Yu Jin
Staff Clinical Notes
- Antagonizes Ding Xiang.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yu Jin
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Yu Jin is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu jin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Feeling helpless and clueless
- itching around parametees of the fingers
- Herbs for Gallbladder
- Persistent Eye swelling
- Points for dry skin
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc