Names Of Yu Jin
How Is Yu Jin Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yu Jin Used Clinically?
Yu Jin Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood, break up stasis - used topically and internally for traumatic pain, and to speed healing process of chronic sores.
- Promotes movement of Qi - liver qi stagnation, menstrual pain, chest, flank pain.
- Clears heat, cools blood - hot phlegm obstructs heart orifices with symptoms like anxiety, agitation, seizures.
- Benefits gallbladder - jaundice.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yu Jin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Jin
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yu Jin
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yu Jin Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Yu Jin
Staff Clinical Notes
- Antagonizes Ding Xiang.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yu Jin
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Yu Jin is generally used
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan -Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu jin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc