Names Of Yu Li Ren
How Is Yu Li Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Downward Category
How Is Yu Li Ren Used Clinically?
Yu Li Ren Usages and Indications
- Moistens intestines, unblocks the bowel - constipation due to qi stagnation in intestines.
- Promotes urination and reduces edema in the legs.
How Is Yu Li Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Li Ren
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu li ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc