Names Of Yu Mi Xu
How Is Yu Mi Xu Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Yu Mi Xu Used Clinically?
Yu Mi Xu Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination - hot lin, stone lin, edema.
- Regulates the gallbladder - yin or yang jaundice.
- Wasting and thirsting disorder.
How Is Yu Mi Xu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Mi Xu
- Dosage: 15-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu mi xu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Feeling helpless and clueless
- itching around parametees of the fingers
- Herbs for Gallbladder
- Persistent Eye swelling
- Points for dry skin
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc