Names Of Yu Mi Xu
How Is Yu Mi Xu Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Yu Mi Xu Used Clinically?
Yu Mi Xu Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination - hot lin, stone lin, edema.
- Regulates the gallbladder - yin or yang jaundice.
- Wasting and thirsting disorder.
How Is Yu Mi Xu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Mi Xu
- Dosage: 15-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu mi xu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc