Names Of Yu Xing Cao
How Is Yu Xing Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Yu Xing Cao Used Clinically?
Yu Xing Cao Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and toxins, reduces swellings and abscess - for lung abscess or lung heat cough with thick, yellow-green sputum.
- Relieves toxicity and expels pus for toxic sores (internally and topically).
- Drains damp-heat, promotes urination - diarrhea, lin syndromes.
How Is Yu Xing Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Xing Cao
- Dosage: 15-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yu Xing Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu xing cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc