Names Of Yu Zhu
How Is Yu Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Yu Zhu Used Clinically?
Yu Zhu Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, moisten dryness - lung and stomach dry heat or yin deficiency patterns with cough, dry throat, thirst, irritability, steaming bone disorder, xiao ke, excess hunger, constipation.
- Clear wind, softens and moistens the sinews - wind generated by insufficient fluids, leading to pain and spasms in the sinews, dizziness from yin deficiency and internal movement of wind.
- Also useful for wind-heat in yin deficient constitution (not cloying herb).
How Is Yu Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Zhu
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yu Zhu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yu Zhu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc