Names Of Yu Zhu
How Is Yu Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Yu Zhu Used Clinically?
Yu Zhu Usages and Indications
- Nourish yin, moisten dryness - lung and stomach dry heat or yin deficiency patterns with cough, dry throat, thirst, irritability, steaming bone disorder, xiao ke, excess hunger, constipation.
- Clear wind, softens and moistens the sinews - wind generated by insufficient fluids, leading to pain and spasms in the sinews, dizziness from yin deficiency and internal movement of wind.
- Also useful for wind-heat in yin deficient constitution (not cloying herb).
How Is Yu Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yu Zhu
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yu Zhu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yu Zhu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yu zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc