Names Of Yuan Zhi
How Is Yuan Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Yuan Zhi Used Clinically?
Yuan Zhi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, quiets the heart - insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, restlessness.
- Expels phlegm from the lungs, clears the heart orifices - copious sputum, mental confusion, seizures.
- Reduces abscesses, dissipate swellings - boils, sores, painful breasts.
How Is Yuan Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yuan Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yuan Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yuan Zhi Is Discussed
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yuan Zhi
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Yuan Zhi is generally used
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan -Mantis Egg Case Powder (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan -Emperor of Heavens Special Pill to Tonify the Heart (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yuan zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc