Names Of Yuan Zhi
How Is Yuan Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Yuan Zhi Used Clinically?
Yuan Zhi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, quiets the heart - insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, restlessness.
- Expels phlegm from the lungs, clears the heart orifices - copious sputum, mental confusion, seizures.
- Reduces abscesses, dissipate swellings - boils, sores, painful breasts.
How Is Yuan Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yuan Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yuan Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yuan Zhi Is Discussed
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yuan Zhi
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Yuan Zhi is generally used
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan -Mantis Egg Case Powder (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan -Emperor of Heavens Special Pill to Tonify the Heart (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yuan zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc