Names Of Yuan Zhi
How Is Yuan Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Yuan Zhi Used Clinically?
Yuan Zhi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, quiets the heart - insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, restlessness.
- Expels phlegm from the lungs, clears the heart orifices - copious sputum, mental confusion, seizures.
- Reduces abscesses, dissipate swellings - boils, sores, painful breasts.
How Is Yuan Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yuan Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yuan Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yuan Zhi Is Discussed
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yuan Zhi
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Yuan Zhi is generally used
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan -Mantis Egg Case Powder (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan -Emperor of Heavens Special Pill to Tonify the Heart (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yuan zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps