Names Of Yuan Zhi
How Is Yuan Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 6 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Yuan Zhi Used Clinically?
Yuan Zhi Usages and Indications
- Calms the spirit, quiets the heart - insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, restlessness.
- Expels phlegm from the lungs, clears the heart orifices - copious sputum, mental confusion, seizures.
- Reduces abscesses, dissipate swellings - boils, sores, painful breasts.
How Is Yuan Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yuan Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Yuan Zhi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yuan Zhi Is Discussed
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Yuan Zhi
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Yuan Zhi is generally used
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan -Mantis Egg Case Powder (Stabilize and Bind)
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan -Emperor of Heavens Special Pill to Tonify the Heart (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yuan zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc