Names Of Yue Ji Hua
How Is Yue Ji Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 30 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yue Ji Hua Used Clinically?
Yue Ji Hua Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and regulates menses - blood stasis w/scanty menses, amenorrhea, and/or chest and abdominal pain and distention.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yue Ji Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yue Ji Hua
- Dosage: 3-6g
Blogs Posts Related To Herbal Medicine and Yue Ji Hua
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji – Thistle – Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for “Several” Mental Health Issues (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus – Lab Analysis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yue ji hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Constantly clearing my throat every few seconds
- TCM for Essential Tremors
- Tissue repair after injury
- Paralyzed vocal chord
- What is the uses of weizhong point in bladder meridian?
- Can acupuncture cause hair loss?
- Diarrhea and cramping on empty stomach
- Nasal drainage abnormal?
- Pelvis and lower lumbar pain
- Bone Spurs Feet
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc