Names Of Yue Ji Hua
How Is Yue Ji Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Yue Ji Hua Used Clinically?
Yue Ji Hua Usages and Indications
- Invigorates blood and regulates menses - blood stasis w/scanty menses, amenorrhea, and/or chest and abdominal pain and distention.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Yue Ji Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Yue Ji Hua
- Dosage: 3-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yue ji hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc