Names Of Zao Jiao
How Is Zao Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Zao Jiao Used Clinically?
Zao Jiao Usages and Indications
- Dispels phlegm - phlegm nodules, coughing with copious but difficult to expectorate sputum, strongly dispels phlegm.
- Opens orifices and revives the spirit - sudden loss of consciousness with facial paralysis or seizures due to excessive phlegm.
- Dissipates clumps and reduces swellings.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zao Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zao Jiao
- Dosage: 0.6-1.5g (pill and powder form only)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zao jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc