Names Of Zao Jiao
How Is Zao Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Zao Jiao Used Clinically?
Zao Jiao Usages and Indications
- Dispels phlegm - phlegm nodules, coughing with copious but difficult to expectorate sputum, strongly dispels phlegm.
- Opens orifices and revives the spirit - sudden loss of consciousness with facial paralysis or seizures due to excessive phlegm.
- Dissipates clumps and reduces swellings.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zao Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zao Jiao
- Dosage: 0.6-1.5g (pill and powder form only)
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zao jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc