Names Of Zao Xiu
How Is Zao Xiu Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Zao Xiu Used Clinically?
Zao Xiu Usages and Indications
- Drains heat, relieves fire toxicity - swollen and painful sores, cysts, tonsilitis.
How Is Zao Xiu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zao Xiu
- Dosage: 5-10g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zao Xiu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zao Xiu Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zao Xiu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zao xiu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc