Names Of Ze Lan
How Is Ze Lan Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ze Lan Used Clinically?
Ze Lan Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of blood and menstruation - pain due to blood stasis obstructing menses, post partum abdominal pain from stasis.
- Invigorates blood and dispels blood stasis - topically and interally for pain and swelling from traumatic injury or abscess.
- Promotes urination - post partum edemc or lin, systematic or facial edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Ze Lan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ze Lan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ze Lan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ze lan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse