Names Of Ze Lan
How Is Ze Lan Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ze Lan Used Clinically?
Ze Lan Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of blood and menstruation - pain due to blood stasis obstructing menses, post partum abdominal pain from stasis.
- Invigorates blood and dispels blood stasis - topically and interally for pain and swelling from traumatic injury or abscess.
- Promotes urination - post partum edemc or lin, systematic or facial edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Ze Lan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ze Lan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ze Lan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ze lan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps