Names Of Ze Lan
How Is Ze Lan Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ze Lan Used Clinically?
Ze Lan Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of blood and menstruation - pain due to blood stasis obstructing menses, post partum abdominal pain from stasis.
- Invigorates blood and dispels blood stasis - topically and interally for pain and swelling from traumatic injury or abscess.
- Promotes urination - post partum edemc or lin, systematic or facial edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Ze Lan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ze Lan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ze Lan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ze lan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc