Names Of Ze Lan
How Is Ze Lan Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ze Lan Used Clinically?
Ze Lan Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of blood and menstruation - pain due to blood stasis obstructing menses, post partum abdominal pain from stasis.
- Invigorates blood and dispels blood stasis - topically and interally for pain and swelling from traumatic injury or abscess.
- Promotes urination - post partum edemc or lin, systematic or facial edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Ze Lan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ze Lan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ze Lan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ze lan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc