Names Of Ze Lan
How Is Ze Lan Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Ze Lan Used Clinically?
Ze Lan Usages and Indications
- Promotes movement of blood and menstruation - pain due to blood stasis obstructing menses, post partum abdominal pain from stasis.
- Invigorates blood and dispels blood stasis - topically and interally for pain and swelling from traumatic injury or abscess.
- Promotes urination - post partum edemc or lin, systematic or facial edema.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Ze Lan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ze Lan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ze Lan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ze lan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc