Names Of Ze Xie
How Is Ze Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Ze Xie Used Clinically?
Ze Xie Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains damp-heat in the lower burner - urinary difficulty, edema, diarrhea.
- Drains deficient kidney fire - heat signs, dizziness, tinnitus.
How Is Ze Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ze Xie
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ze Xie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ze Xie Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ze Xie
Our database contains 14 TCM Formulas where Ze Xie is generally used
- Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan -Contribute To Youthfulness Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan -Kidney Qi Pill from the Golden Cabinet (Tonify)
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan -Six Ingredient Pill with Rehmannia (Tonify)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ze xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc