Names Of Ze Xie
How Is Ze Xie Categorized?
Our Database Has 23 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Dampness Category
How Is Ze Xie Used Clinically?
Ze Xie Usages and Indications
- Promotes urination, drains damp-heat in the lower burner - urinary difficulty, edema, diarrhea.
- Drains deficient kidney fire - heat signs, dizziness, tinnitus.
How Is Ze Xie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Ze Xie
- Dosage: 6-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Ze Xie
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Ze Xie Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Formulas Which Generally Contain Ze Xie
Our database contains 15 TCM Formulas where Ze Xie is generally used
- Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan -Contribute To Youthfulness Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan -Kidney Qi Pill from the Golden Cabinet (Tonify)
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan -Water Stone Removal Pill (Expel Dampness)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan -Six Ingredient Pill with Rehmannia (Tonify)
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan -Gentiana Purge Liver Formula (Clear Heat)
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan -Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills (Tonify)
- Qian Lie Shu Wan -Prostate Comfort Pills (Stabilize and Bind)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about ze xie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc