Names Of Zhe Bei Mu
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Zhe Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - acute lung heat with productive cough.
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules (better than Chuan Bei Mu - for phlegm-fire congealing and causing neck swellings, lung and breast abscesses and swellings.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhe Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhe Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zhe Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Zhe Bei Mu is the larger fritillaria bulb from the Zhe province. Also in this category is Chuan Bei Mu which is the smaller bulb from Chuan province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhe Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhe bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- HT patient...please help
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc