Names Of Zhe Bei Mu
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Zhe Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - acute lung heat with productive cough.
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules (better than Chuan Bei Mu - for phlegm-fire congealing and causing neck swellings, lung and breast abscesses and swellings.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhe Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhe Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zhe Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Zhe Bei Mu is the larger fritillaria bulb from the Zhe province. Also in this category is Chuan Bei Mu which is the smaller bulb from Chuan province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhe Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhe bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc