Names Of Zhe Bei Mu
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Zhe Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - acute lung heat with productive cough.
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules (better than Chuan Bei Mu - for phlegm-fire congealing and causing neck swellings, lung and breast abscesses and swellings.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhe Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhe Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zhe Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Zhe Bei Mu is the larger fritillaria bulb from the Zhe province. Also in this category is Chuan Bei Mu which is the smaller bulb from Chuan province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhe Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhe bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc