Names Of Zhe Bei Mu
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Zhe Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - acute lung heat with productive cough.
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules (better than Chuan Bei Mu - for phlegm-fire congealing and causing neck swellings, lung and breast abscesses and swellings.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhe Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhe Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zhe Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Zhe Bei Mu is the larger fritillaria bulb from the Zhe province. Also in this category is Chuan Bei Mu which is the smaller bulb from Chuan province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhe Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhe bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms