Names Of Zhe Bei Mu
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Used Clinically?
Zhe Bei Mu Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - acute lung heat with productive cough.
- Clears heat, dissipates nodules (better than Chuan Bei Mu - for phlegm-fire congealing and causing neck swellings, lung and breast abscesses and swellings.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Zhe Bei Mu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhe Bei Mu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhe Bei Mu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zhe Bei Mu
Staff Clinical Notes
- Zhe Bei Mu is the larger fritillaria bulb from the Zhe province. Also in this category is Chuan Bei Mu which is the smaller bulb from Chuan province.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhe Bei Mu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhe bei mu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc