Names Of Zhen Zhu
How Is Zhen Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhen Zhu Used Clinically?
Zhen Zhu Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart - tremor, palpitations, seizures, childhood convulsions.
- Clears the liver - blurred vision.
- Promotes healing, generates flesh - ulcers of the gums or throat.
How Is Zhen Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhen Zhu
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g pill/powder
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhen Zhu Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhen Zhu
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Zhen Zhu is generally used
- An Gong Niu Huang Wan -Calm The Palace Pill With Cattle Gallstone (Clear Heat)
- An Shen Bu Xin Wan -Calm the Shen and Supplement the Heart Pills (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhen zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc