Names Of Zhen Zhu
How Is Zhen Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhen Zhu Used Clinically?
Zhen Zhu Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart - tremor, palpitations, seizures, childhood convulsions.
- Clears the liver - blurred vision.
- Promotes healing, generates flesh - ulcers of the gums or throat.
How Is Zhen Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhen Zhu
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g pill/powder
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhen Zhu Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhen Zhu
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Zhen Zhu is generally used
- An Gong Niu Huang Wan -Calm The Palace Pill With Cattle Gallstone (Clear Heat)
- An Shen Bu Xin Wan -Calm the Shen and Supplement the Heart Pills (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhen zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc