Names Of Zhen Zhu
How Is Zhen Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhen Zhu Used Clinically?
Zhen Zhu Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart - tremor, palpitations, seizures, childhood convulsions.
- Clears the liver - blurred vision.
- Promotes healing, generates flesh - ulcers of the gums or throat.
How Is Zhen Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhen Zhu
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g pill/powder
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhen Zhu Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhen Zhu
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Zhen Zhu is generally used
- An Gong Niu Huang Wan -Calm The Palace Pill With Cattle Gallstone (Clear Heat)
- An Shen Bu Xin Wan -Calm the Shen and Supplement the Heart Pills (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhen zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse