Names Of Zhen Zhu
How Is Zhen Zhu Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhen Zhu Used Clinically?
Zhen Zhu Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart - tremor, palpitations, seizures, childhood convulsions.
- Clears the liver - blurred vision.
- Promotes healing, generates flesh - ulcers of the gums or throat.
How Is Zhen Zhu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhen Zhu
- Dosage: 0.3-0.9g pill/powder
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhen Zhu Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhen Zhu
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Zhen Zhu is generally used
- An Gong Niu Huang Wan -Calm The Palace Pill With Cattle Gallstone (Clear Heat)
- An Shen Bu Xin Wan -Calm the Shen and Supplement the Heart Pills (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhen zhu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc