Names Of Zhi Gan Cao
How Is Zhi Gan Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Zhi Gan Cao Used Clinically?
Zhi Gan Cao Usages and Indications
- This preparation increases the qi tonifying aspects of the heart and spleen along with its general harmonizing function within formulas. See Gan Cao for complete information.
How Is Zhi Gan Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Gan Cao
- Dosage: 2-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhi Gan Cao Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Gan Cao
Our database contains 20 TCM Formulas where Zhi Gan Cao is generally used
- Ba Zhen Wan -Eight Treasure Combination (Tonify)
- Ba Zheng Wan -Eight Herb Powder for Rectification (Expel Dampness)
- Bu Fei Er Jiao Wan -Tonify the Lungs Formula with Gelatin (Treat Dryness)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan -Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula (Tonify)
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan -Bupleurum Powder to Spread the Liver (Harmonize)
- Gui Pi Wan -Restore the Spleen Formula (Tonify)
- Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan -Peony and Licorice Decoction (Harmonize)
- Si Jun Zi Tang Wan -Four Gentlemen Teapills (Tonify)
- Si Ni San Wan -Frigid Extremities Powder Pills (Harmonize)
- Si Ni Tang Wan -Frigid Extremities Formula (Warm Interior Cold)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
- Xiao Yao Wan -Free and Easy Wanderer (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi gan cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc