Names Of Zhi Gan Cao
How Is Zhi Gan Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Qi Category
How Is Zhi Gan Cao Used Clinically?
Zhi Gan Cao Usages and Indications
- This preparation increases the qi tonifying aspects of the heart and spleen along with its general harmonizing function within formulas. See Gan Cao for complete information.
How Is Zhi Gan Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Gan Cao
- Dosage: 2-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhi Gan Cao Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Gan Cao
Our database contains 22 TCM Formulas where Zhi Gan Cao is generally used
- Ba Zhen Wan -Eight Treasure Combination (Tonify)
- Ba Zheng Wan -Eight Herb Powder for Rectification (Expel Dampness)
- Bai Hu Wan -White Tiger Decoction (Clear Heat)
- Bu Fei Er Jiao Wan -Tonify the Lungs Formula with Gelatin (Treat Dryness)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan -Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula (Tonify)
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan -Bupleurum Powder to Spread the Liver (Harmonize)
- Gui Pi Wan -Restore the Spleen Formula (Tonify)
- Gui Zhi Tang Wan -Cinnamon Twig Decoction (Release the Exterior)
- Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan -Peony and Licorice Decoction (Harmonize)
- Si Jun Zi Tang Wan -Four Gentlemen Teapills (Tonify)
- Si Ni San Wan -Frigid Extremities Powder Pills (Harmonize)
- Si Ni Tang Wan -Frigid Extremities Formula (Warm Interior Cold)
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan -Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills (Tonify)
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan -Minor Bupleurum Decoction (Harmonize)
- Xiao Yao Wan -Free and Easy Wanderer (Harmonize)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi gan cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Helping inducing labour
- Interstitial cytisis
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc