Names Of Zhi Ke
How Is Zhi Ke Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Ke Used Clinically?
Zhi Ke Usages and Indications
- Milder actions - move qi and reduce distention (good for weak patients).
How Is Zhi Ke Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Ke
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Ke
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Zhi Ke is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi ke? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc