Names Of Zhi Ke
How Is Zhi Ke Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Ke Used Clinically?
Zhi Ke Usages and Indications
- Milder actions - move qi and reduce distention (good for weak patients).
How Is Zhi Ke Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Ke
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Ke
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Zhi Ke is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi ke? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc