Names Of Zhi Ke
How Is Zhi Ke Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Ke Used Clinically?
Zhi Ke Usages and Indications
- Milder actions - move qi and reduce distention (good for weak patients).
How Is Zhi Ke Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Ke
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Ke
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Zhi Ke is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi ke? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc