Names Of Zhi Ke
How Is Zhi Ke Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Ke Used Clinically?
Zhi Ke Usages and Indications
- Milder actions - move qi and reduce distention (good for weak patients).
How Is Zhi Ke Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Ke
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Ke
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Zhi Ke is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi ke? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc