Names Of Zhi Ke
How Is Zhi Ke Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Ke Used Clinically?
Zhi Ke Usages and Indications
- Milder actions - move qi and reduce distention (good for weak patients).
How Is Zhi Ke Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Ke
- Dosage: 1.5-4.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Ke
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Zhi Ke is generally used
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan -Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi ke? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse