Names Of Zhi Shi
How Is Zhi Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Shi Used Clinically?
Zhi Shi Usages and Indications
- Breaks up Qi stagnation, reduces accumulations, transforms phlegm - epigastric or abdominal pain and distention or indigestion w/focal distention or gas.
- Directs qi downward and unblocks bowels - frequently used for abdominal pain and constipation by accumulation and stagnant Qi.
- Transforms phlegm and expels focal.
- Used with Qi tonifying herbs for the prolapse of organs.
- Raises blood pressure.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zhi Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Shi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhi Shi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Shi
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Zhi Shi is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc