Names Of Zhi Shi
How Is Zhi Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Shi Used Clinically?
Zhi Shi Usages and Indications
- Breaks up Qi stagnation, reduces accumulations, transforms phlegm - epigastric or abdominal pain and distention or indigestion w/focal distention or gas.
- Directs qi downward and unblocks bowels - frequently used for abdominal pain and constipation by accumulation and stagnant Qi.
- Transforms phlegm and expels focal.
- Used with Qi tonifying herbs for the prolapse of organs.
- Raises blood pressure.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zhi Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Shi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhi Shi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Shi
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Zhi Shi is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc