Names Of Zhi Shi
How Is Zhi Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Shi Used Clinically?
Zhi Shi Usages and Indications
- Breaks up Qi stagnation, reduces accumulations, transforms phlegm - epigastric or abdominal pain and distention or indigestion w/focal distention or gas.
- Directs qi downward and unblocks bowels - frequently used for abdominal pain and constipation by accumulation and stagnant Qi.
- Transforms phlegm and expels focal.
- Used with Qi tonifying herbs for the prolapse of organs.
- Raises blood pressure.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zhi Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Shi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhi Shi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Shi
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Zhi Shi is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc