Names Of Zhi Shi
How Is Zhi Shi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Zhi Shi Used Clinically?
Zhi Shi Usages and Indications
- Breaks up Qi stagnation, reduces accumulations, transforms phlegm - epigastric or abdominal pain and distention or indigestion w/focal distention or gas.
- Directs qi downward and unblocks bowels - frequently used for abdominal pain and constipation by accumulation and stagnant Qi.
- Transforms phlegm and expels focal.
- Used with Qi tonifying herbs for the prolapse of organs.
- Raises blood pressure.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zhi Shi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhi Shi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhi Shi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhi Shi
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Zhi Shi is generally used
- Jian Pi Wan -Strengthen Spleen Pills (Reduce Food Stagnation)
- Jin Gu Die Da Wan -Tendon and Bone Injury Healing (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhi shi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums