Names Of Zhong Jie Feng
How Is Zhong Jie Feng Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Zhong Jie Feng Used Clinically?
Zhong Jie Feng Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and Cools Blood, removes skin spots/purpura, rheumatoid arthritis, traumatic injury.
How Is Zhong Jie Feng Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhong Jie Feng
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhong Jie Feng Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhong Jie Feng
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhong jie feng? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc