Names Of Zhu Ru
How Is Zhu Ru Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Zhu Ru Used Clinically?
Zhu Ru Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - thick sputum, stifling sensation in the chest, coughing up blood.
- Clears heat from the stomach, stops vomiting (good choice for different types including morning sickness), aversion to heat, bad breath, yellow greasy tongue.
- Cools the blood and stops bleeding - to stop nosebleed and vomiting of blood.
How Is Zhu Ru Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhu Ru
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zhu Ru
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhu Ru
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhu ru? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc