Names Of Zhu Sha
How Is Zhu Sha Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhu Sha Used Clinically?
Zhu Sha Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart, calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, convulsion.
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - carbuncles, sore throat.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Mercury Toxicity.
How Is Zhu Sha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhu Sha
- Dosage: 0.3-2.7g pill or powder
- Do not heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhu Sha Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhu Sha
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Zhu Sha is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhu sha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc