Names Of Zhu Sha
How Is Zhu Sha Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhu Sha Used Clinically?
Zhu Sha Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart, calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, convulsion.
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - carbuncles, sore throat.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Mercury Toxicity.
How Is Zhu Sha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhu Sha
- Dosage: 0.3-2.7g pill or powder
- Do not heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhu Sha Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhu Sha
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Zhu Sha is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhu sha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums