Names Of Zhu Sha
How Is Zhu Sha Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhu Sha Used Clinically?
Zhu Sha Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart, calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, convulsion.
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - carbuncles, sore throat.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Mercury Toxicity.
How Is Zhu Sha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhu Sha
- Dosage: 0.3-2.7g pill or powder
- Do not heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhu Sha Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhu Sha
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Zhu Sha is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhu sha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc