Names Of Zhu Sha
How Is Zhu Sha Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhu Sha Used Clinically?
Zhu Sha Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart, calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, convulsion.
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - carbuncles, sore throat.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Mercury Toxicity.
How Is Zhu Sha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhu Sha
- Dosage: 0.3-2.7g pill or powder
- Do not heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhu Sha Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhu Sha
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Zhu Sha is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhu sha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc