Names Of Zhu Sha
How Is Zhu Sha Categorized?
Our Database Has 7 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit Category
How Is Zhu Sha Used Clinically?
Zhu Sha Usages and Indications
- Sedates the heart, calms the spirit - restlessness, palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, convulsion.
- Clears heat, relieves toxicity - carbuncles, sore throat.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Mercury Toxicity.
How Is Zhu Sha Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zhu Sha
- Dosage: 0.3-2.7g pill or powder
- Do not heat
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zhu Sha Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zhu Sha
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Zhu Sha is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zhu sha? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc