Names Of Zi Cao
How Is Zi Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Zi Cao Used Clinically?
Zi Cao Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Cools the Blood, Relieves Fire Toxicity while Venting Rashes. Encourages rashes to surface, often for fire toxin with very dark purple rashes.
- Topically. Clears damp heat, damp heat skin lesion, vaginal itching, burns.
- Moisten Intestines, Unblock Bowels. Heat in the blood with constipation.
How Is Zi Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Cao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zi Cao Is Discussed
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc