Names Of Zi Hua Di Ding
How Is Zi Hua Di Ding Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Zi Hua Di Ding Used Clinically?
Zi Hua Di Ding Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and fire toxicity - hot swellings, red, swollen eyes, throat, and/or ears; mumps.
- Clears hot sores - sores and abscesses of the head and/or back.
How Is Zi Hua Di Ding Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Hua Di Ding
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Hua Di Ding
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Hua Di Ding
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi hua di ding? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc