Names Of Zi Hua Di Ding
How Is Zi Hua Di Ding Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Zi Hua Di Ding Used Clinically?
Zi Hua Di Ding Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and fire toxicity - hot swellings, red, swollen eyes, throat, and/or ears; mumps.
- Clears hot sores - sores and abscesses of the head and/or back.
How Is Zi Hua Di Ding Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Hua Di Ding
- Dosage: 9-15g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Hua Di Ding
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Hua Di Ding
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi hua di ding? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse