Names Of Zi Ran Tong
How Is Zi Ran Tong Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Zi Ran Tong Used Clinically?
Zi Ran Tong Usages and Indications
- Dispels blood stasis and promotes healing of bones and sinews - swellings due to trauma, fractures.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zi Ran Tong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Ran Tong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Ran Tong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi ran tong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc