Names Of Zi Ran Tong
How Is Zi Ran Tong Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Zi Ran Tong Used Clinically?
Zi Ran Tong Usages and Indications
- Dispels blood stasis and promotes healing of bones and sinews - swellings due to trauma, fractures.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zi Ran Tong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Ran Tong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Ran Tong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi ran tong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc