Names Of Zi Ran Tong
How Is Zi Ran Tong Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Zi Ran Tong Used Clinically?
Zi Ran Tong Usages and Indications
- Dispels blood stasis and promotes healing of bones and sinews - swellings due to trauma, fractures.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Zi Ran Tong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Ran Tong
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Ran Tong
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi ran tong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc