Names Of Zi Su Ye
How Is Zi Su Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Zi Su Ye Used Clinically?
Zi Su Ye Usages and Indications
- Release the exterior, disperse cold - wind-cold w/fever
- Resolve qi stagnation, open chest - vomiting, nausea
- Calm restless fetus - morning sickness
- Seafood poisoning - alone or in combination w/other herbs
How Is Zi Su Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Su Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Su Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zi Su Ye Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Su Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi su ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc