Names Of Zi Su Ye
How Is Zi Su Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Zi Su Ye Used Clinically?
Zi Su Ye Usages and Indications
- Release the exterior, disperse cold - wind-cold w/fever
- Resolve qi stagnation, open chest - vomiting, nausea
- Calm restless fetus - morning sickness
- Seafood poisoning - alone or in combination w/other herbs
How Is Zi Su Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Su Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Su Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zi Su Ye Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Su Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi su ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc