Names Of Zi Su Ye
How Is Zi Su Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Zi Su Ye Used Clinically?
Zi Su Ye Usages and Indications
- Release the exterior, disperse cold - wind-cold w/fever
- Resolve qi stagnation, open chest - vomiting, nausea
- Calm restless fetus - morning sickness
- Seafood poisoning - alone or in combination w/other herbs
How Is Zi Su Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Su Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Su Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zi Su Ye Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Su Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi su ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums