Names Of Zi Su Ye
How Is Zi Su Ye Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Zi Su Ye Used Clinically?
Zi Su Ye Usages and Indications
- Release the exterior, disperse cold - wind-cold w/fever
- Resolve qi stagnation, open chest - vomiting, nausea
- Calm restless fetus - morning sickness
- Seafood poisoning - alone or in combination w/other herbs
How Is Zi Su Ye Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Su Ye
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Su Ye
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zi Su Ye Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Formulas Which Generally Contain Zi Su Ye
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi su ye? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc