Names Of Zi Wan
How Is Zi Wan Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Zi Wan Used Clinically?
Zi Wan Usages and Indications
- Relieves cough and expels phlegm - important herb for stopping coughs of various etiologies, especially chronic, cold induced cough with copious sputum that is difficult to expectorate, or of blood streaked sputum.
- Frying in honey enhances the moistening function of the lungs and stops cough.
How Is Zi Wan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Wan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Wan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zi Wan Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zi Wan
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Kuan Dong Hua.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc