Names Of Zi Wan
How Is Zi Wan Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Zi Wan Used Clinically?
Zi Wan Usages and Indications
- Relieves cough and expels phlegm - important herb for stopping coughs of various etiologies, especially chronic, cold induced cough with copious sputum that is difficult to expectorate, or of blood streaked sputum.
- Frying in honey enhances the moistening function of the lungs and stops cough.
How Is Zi Wan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Wan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Wan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zi Wan
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Kuan Dong Hua.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc