Names Of Zi Wan
How Is Zi Wan Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Zi Wan Used Clinically?
Zi Wan Usages and Indications
- Relieves cough and expels phlegm - important herb for stopping coughs of various etiologies, especially chronic, cold induced cough with copious sputum that is difficult to expectorate, or of blood streaked sputum.
- Frying in honey enhances the moistening function of the lungs and stops cough.
How Is Zi Wan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Wan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Wan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zi Wan Is Discussed
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zi Wan
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Kuan Dong Hua.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc