Names Of Zi Wan
How Is Zi Wan Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Zi Wan Used Clinically?
Zi Wan Usages and Indications
- Relieves cough and expels phlegm - important herb for stopping coughs of various etiologies, especially chronic, cold induced cough with copious sputum that is difficult to expectorate, or of blood streaked sputum.
- Frying in honey enhances the moistening function of the lungs and stops cough.
How Is Zi Wan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Zi Wan
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Zi Wan
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Notes From Our Clinicians For Zi Wan
Staff Clinical Notes
- Often used with Kuan Dong Hua.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zi wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc