(TJM) Traditional Japanese Medicine Theory
Five Phase Treatments - Back Shu Points - Step Four - TJM Theory
Step four of the Five Phase Treatment Protocol is to choose and treat the appropriate back shu points. You will choose the back shu points based on the primary pattern you selected in step one and, if appropriate, points related to the controlling cycle meridians you treated in step two. For example, if you treated PC 7 and SP 3 for a Spleen Sho and had a Kidney deficiency secondary you chould treat UB 14 or UB 15 (PC or HT Shu), UB 20 (SP Shu) and possibly UB 23 (KD Shu).
Use #1, #2, or #3 needles as appropriate, retaining for 2-10 minutes.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Theory Is Discussed
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
Where Do I Go Next?
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatment
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...