This page contains the abdominal presentation, treatment points and associated signs and symptoms for the Mixed Qiao Extraordinary Vessel Ion Pumping Cord Treatment. For a description of the overall treatment protocol see our Extraordinary Vessel treatment information page.
Extraordinary Vessel - Mixed Qiao Pattern
- Principle Signs:
- Back pain w/abdominal confirmations of the Yin Qiao Ren Mai
- LU 1 to LU 2 area
- Ren Mai
- KD 16
- Bruised tailbone
- Arthritis of the spine
- Trouble making decisions
- Inability to "stand up straight" and face things in their life
- Treatment Points:
- Cords cross the body.
- Left LU 7 Red - to - Right KD 6 Black.
- Right SI 3 Black - to - Left UB 62 Red.
- Treat KD UB 23, SI UB 27, a/or UB UB 28 Shu Points.
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Iuliano, Diane: New England School of Acupuncture, Extraordinary Vessel Techniques Lecture Notes
© 2000-2017 - Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management - Yin Yang House Media Services Group
Socialize With Us!