This page contains the abdominal presentation, treatment points and associated signs and symptoms for the Ren with Four Gates Extraordinary Vessel Ion Pumping Cord Treatment. For a description of the overall treatment protocol see our Extraordinary Vessel treatment information page.
Extraordinary Vessel - Ren With Four Gates Pattern
- Principle Signs:
- From Yin Qiao Ren Mai
- Along Ren Mai
- LU 1 to LU 2 area
- KD 16
- Subcostal tension
- Lower left quadrant (ST 25, ST 26, ST 27)
- KD and LV Disharmonies, low back pain, knee pain
- Chronic disorders w/emotional components
- LU and LI Disharmonies - asthma, bronchitis, colitis
- Treatment Points:
- Cords cross the body.
- Left LU 7 Red --> Right KD 6 Black.
- Right LI 4 Black --> Left LV 3 Red.
- Treat LI UB 25, KD UB 23, LV UB 18, or LU UB 13 (tiger warmer or okyu) Shu Points.
Sources and More Information
The information on our site is drawn from our own lecture notes and clinical experience. The following lecture notes were used within this section:
- Iuliano, Diane: New England School of Acupuncture, Extraordinary Vessel Techniques Lecture Notes
© 2000-2018 - Yin Yang House - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Management - Yin Yang House Media Services Group
Socialize With Us!
Love Chinese Medicine Books? We do as well! Purchase from Amazon by following the link below and a small percentage will go to supporting this resource: