Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Bladder Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to bladder damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Bladder Damp Heat
The following 9 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Bladder Damp Heat
- Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang (Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge) Clear Heat
- Ba Zheng Wan (Eight Herb Powder for Rectification) Expel Dampness
Bladder Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bladder damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 8 conditions may arise from bladder damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bladder Damp Heat Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bladder damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...