Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Bladder Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to bladder damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Bladder Damp Heat
The following 9 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Bladder Damp Heat
- Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang (Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge) Clear Heat
- Ba Zheng Wan (Eight Herb Powder for Rectification) Expel Dampness
Bladder Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bladder damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 8 conditions may arise from bladder damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bladder Damp Heat Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bladder damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...