Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Bladder Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to bladder damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Bladder Damp Heat
The following 9 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Bladder Damp Heat
- Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang (Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge) Clear Heat
- Ba Zheng Wan (Eight Herb Powder for Rectification) Expel Dampness
Bladder Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bladder damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 8 conditions may arise from bladder damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bladder Damp Heat Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bladder damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...