Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Bladder Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to bladder damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Bladder Damp Heat
The following 9 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Bladder Damp Heat
- Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang (Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge) Clear Heat
- Ba Zheng Wan (Eight Herb Powder for Rectification) Expel Dampness
Bladder Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bladder damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 8 conditions may arise from bladder damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bladder Damp Heat Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bladder damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...