Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Bladder Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to bladder damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Bladder Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Bladder Damp Heat
The following 9 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Bladder Damp Heat
- Ba Wei Dai Xia Fang (Eight Herb Powder for Vaginal Discharge) Clear Heat
- Ba Zheng Wan (Eight Herb Powder for Rectification) Expel Dampness
Bladder Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of bladder damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 8 conditions may arise from bladder damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Bladder Damp Heat Is Discussed
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about bladder damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...