Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Blood Stagnation
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Blood Stagnation
The following 20 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Blood Stagnation
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan (Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan (Rhubarb and Moutan Combination) Drain Downward
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan (Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation) Invigorate the Blood
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan (Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan (Cinnamon and Poria Teapills) Invigorate the Blood
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan (Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan (Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan (Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan (Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan (Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan (Minor Invigorate Channels Pills) Expel Dampness
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan (Blood Stasis Relief Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Yue Ju Wan (Escape Restraint Pill) Regulate the Qi
- Yunnan Baiyao (White Powder from Yun Nan) Invigorate the Blood
Blood Stagnation - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating blood stagnation. For a complete list from our store with more details see our blood stagnation formula section.
- Zheng Gu Shui 45ml
- Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Wan
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan
- Juan Bi Wan
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Tang
- Si Wu Wan
- Qiang Li Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan
- Tao Hong Si Wu Wan
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan
Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 63 conditions may arise from blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Blood Stagnation
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...