Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Blood Stagnation
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Blood Stagnation
The following 26 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Blood Stagnation
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan (Great Yang Restoration Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan (Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Da Huang Mu Dan Pi Wan (Rhubarb and Moutan Combination) Drain Downward
- Dan Shen Huo Xue Wan (Red Sage Root Decoction for Promoting Blood Circulation) Invigorate the Blood
- Ge Xia Zhu Yu Wan (Drive Out Blood Stasis Below The Diaphragm Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Gui Zhi Fu Ling Wan (Cinnamon and Poria Teapills) Invigorate the Blood
- Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Wan (Astragalus and Cinnamon Twig Five Herb Decoction) Warm Interior Cold
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan (Miraculously Effective Pill To Invigorate The Collaterals) Invigorate the Blood
- Nei Xiao Luo Li Wan (Internally Reducing Cervical Lymphadenitis Pills) Treat Phlegm
- Nuan Gong Yun Zi Wan (Warm Uterus & Conception Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan (Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan (Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan (Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Tao Hong Si Wu Wan (Four Substances Pills With Safflower And Peach Pit) Tonify
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan (Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan (Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Xiao Huo Luo Wan (Minor Invigorate Channels Pills) Expel Dampness
- Xue Fu Zhu Yu Wan (Blood Stasis Relief Pills) Invigorate the Blood
- Yan Hu Suo Zhi Tong Wan (Corydalis Powder) Invigorate the Blood
- Yue Ju Wan (Escape Restraint Pill) Regulate the Qi
- Yunnan Baiyao (White Powder From Yun Nan) Stop Bleeding
Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 63 conditions may arise from blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Blood Stagnation Is Discussed
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...