Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Blood Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart blood deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Blood Deficiency - Basics
Palpitations, dizziness, insomnia, dream disturbed sleep, anxiety, easily startled, poor memory, poor concentration, dull pale complexion, lips are likely to be pale.
Pale, possibly thin and maybe dry.Tongue Dx
Thin or choppy (many times felt in the HT position).Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Heart Blood Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heart Blood Deficiency
The following 6 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Heart Blood Deficiency
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan (Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills) Tonify
- Si Wu Tang Wan (Four Substances Pills) Tonify
- Suan Zao Ren Wan (Sour Jujube Decoction) Calm The Spirit
Heart Blood Deficiency - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating heart blood deficiency. For a complete list from our store with more details see our heart blood deficiency formula section.
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan
- Suan Zao Ren Wan
- Gui Pi Wan
- Fu Fang Dang Gui Wan
- An Shen Bu Xin Wan
Heart Blood Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart blood deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 7 conditions may arise from heart blood deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Heart Blood Deficiency
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart blood deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...