Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Blood Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart blood deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Blood Deficiency - Basics
Palpitations, dizziness, insomnia, dream disturbed sleep, anxiety, easily startled, poor memory, poor concentration, dull pale complexion, lips are likely to be pale.
Pale, possibly thin and maybe dry.Tongue Dx
Thin or choppy (many times felt in the HT position).Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Heart Blood Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heart Blood Deficiency
The following 8 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Heart Blood Deficiency
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan (Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills) Tonify
- Si Wu Tang Wan (Four Substances Pills) Tonify
- Suan Zao Ren Wan (Sour Jujube Decoction) Calm The Spirit
Heart Blood Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart blood deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 7 conditions may arise from heart blood deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Blood Deficiency Is Discussed
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart blood deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...