Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Blood Stagnation - Basics
Angina, chest oppression, HT Pain which may radiate down to the left arm or to shoulder (emotionally a/or physiologically related), palpitations, cyanosis of the lips (in more severe cases).
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Blood Stagnation
Heart Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from heart blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Cardiomyopathy (Dilated)||· Heart Qi Deficiency · Heart Yang Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
|Convulsions||· Liver Fire · Liver Yang Rising · Liver Wind · Liver Yin Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Blood Stagnation Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...