Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Blood Stagnation - Basics
Angina, chest oppression, HT Pain which may radiate down to the left arm or to shoulder (emotionally a/or physiologically related), palpitations, cyanosis of the lips (in more severe cases).
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Blood Stagnation
Heart Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from heart blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Cardiomyopathy (Dilated)||· Heart Qi Deficiency · Heart Yang Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
|Convulsions||· Liver Fire · Liver Yang Rising · Liver Wind · Liver Yin Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Blood Stagnation Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...