Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Blood Stagnation - Basics
Angina, chest oppression, HT Pain which may radiate down to the left arm or to shoulder (emotionally a/or physiologically related), palpitations, cyanosis of the lips (in more severe cases).
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Blood Stagnation
Heart Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from heart blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Cardiomyopathy (Dilated)||· Heart Qi Deficiency · Heart Yang Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
|Convulsions||· Liver Fire · Liver Yang Rising · Liver Wind · Liver Yin Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Blood Stagnation Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...