Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Fire - Basics
Palpitations, thirst, tongue/mouth ulcers, restlessness, red complexion, bitter taste in the mouth (esp. if after a poor night of sleep, if during day may be more LV), other heat signs.
Red w/yellow coat, red points on tipTongue Dx
Full, rapid, overflowing (esp. in HT position)Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Fire
Heart Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from heart fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Insomnia||· Liver Fire · Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat · Heart Qi Deficiency · Spleen Qi Deficiency|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Fire Is Discussed
- A Discussion of the Five Element Theory and Applications to Life - Seasons, Diet, Relations and Wellbeing
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...