Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Fire - Basics
Palpitations, thirst, tongue/mouth ulcers, restlessness, red complexion, bitter taste in the mouth (esp. if after a poor night of sleep, if during day may be more LV), other heat signs.
Red w/yellow coat, red points on tipTongue Dx
Full, rapid, overflowing (esp. in HT position)Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Fire
Heart Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from heart fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Insomnia||· Liver Fire · Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat · Heart Qi Deficiency · Spleen Qi Deficiency|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Fire Is Discussed
- A Discussion of the Five Element Theory and Applications to Life - Seasons, Diet, Relations and Wellbeing
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Herbs for MS or demyelinating disorders?
- Scoliosis how do you treat with the tam therapy
- Allergies, rihnitis
- Motor Neuron disease
- Where is Ashi point?
- Frequent UTI’s Bladder Issues
- Will Cordyceps help bleeding
- Any suggestion for tinnitus
- Gall Bladder Questions & Mysteries...
- Autumn Metal Lung/Sm. Intestine Points...?
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...