Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Qi Deficiency - Basics
Palpitations on exertion, spontaneous sweating, fatigue.
Pale, possibly a midline crack down to the tip.Tongue Dx
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heart Qi Deficiency
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Heart Qi Deficiency
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder) Stabilize and Bind
- Sheng Mai San Wan (Generate the Pulse Pills) Tonify
- Sheng Mai Yin Wan (Replenish Pulse Pills) Tonify
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan (Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills) Tonify
Heart Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 15 conditions may arise from heart qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Qi Deficiency Is Discussed
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...