Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Qi Deficiency - Basics
Palpitations on exertion, spontaneous sweating, fatigue.
Pale, possibly a midline crack down to the tip.Tongue Dx
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heart Qi Deficiency
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Heart Qi Deficiency
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder) Stabilize and Bind
- Sheng Mai San Wan (Generate the Pulse Pills) Tonify
- Sheng Mai Yin Wan (Replenish Pulse Pills) Tonify
- Shi Quan Da Bu Wan (Ten Tonics Nourishment Pills) Tonify
Heart Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 15 conditions may arise from heart qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Qi Deficiency Is Discussed
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...