Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yang Collapse
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yang collapse. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yang Collapse - Basics
Similar symptoms to HT Qi Deficiency (palpitations on exertion, fatique, spontenous sweating) but with cold limbs, feeling of cold, bright pale face.
HT Yang Collapse: more serious, patient needs to go to the hospital, severe palpitations, weak and shallow breathing, cyanosis of the lips.
Pale or Purple.Tongue Dx
Hidden, minute or very knotted.Pulse Dx
Heart Yang Collapse - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yang collapse generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from heart yang collapse . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Coronary Artery Disease||· Heart Qi Deficiency · Heart Yang Deficiency · Heart Yin Deficiency · Lung Qi Deficiency · Lung Yin Deficiency · Stomach Yin Deficiency · Stomach Qi Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yang Collapse Is Discussed
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yang collapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...