Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yang Collapse
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yang collapse. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yang Collapse - Basics
Similar symptoms to HT Qi Deficiency (palpitations on exertion, fatique, spontenous sweating) but with cold limbs, feeling of cold, bright pale face.
HT Yang Collapse: more serious, patient needs to go to the hospital, severe palpitations, weak and shallow breathing, cyanosis of the lips.
Pale or Purple.Tongue Dx
Hidden, minute or very knotted.Pulse Dx
Heart Yang Collapse - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yang collapse generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from heart yang collapse . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Coronary Artery Disease||· Heart Qi Deficiency · Heart Yang Deficiency · Heart Yin Deficiency · Lung Qi Deficiency · Lung Yin Deficiency · Stomach Yin Deficiency · Stomach Qi Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yang Collapse Is Discussed
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- My Kidneys Are What?
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yang collapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...