Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yang Collapse
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yang collapse. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yang Collapse - Basics
Similar symptoms to HT Qi Deficiency (palpitations on exertion, fatique, spontenous sweating) but with cold limbs, feeling of cold, bright pale face.
HT Yang Collapse: more serious, patient needs to go to the hospital, severe palpitations, weak and shallow breathing, cyanosis of the lips.
Pale or Purple.Tongue Dx
Hidden, minute or very knotted.Pulse Dx
Heart Yang Collapse - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yang collapse generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from heart yang collapse . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Coronary Artery Disease||· Heart Qi Deficiency · Heart Yang Deficiency · Heart Yin Deficiency · Lung Qi Deficiency · Lung Yin Deficiency · Stomach Yin Deficiency · Stomach Qi Deficiency · Blood Stagnation|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yang Collapse Is Discussed
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yang collapse? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...