Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yang Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yang deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yang Deficiency - Basics
Similar symptoms to HT Qi Deficiency (palpitations on exertion, fatique, spontenous sweating) but with cold limbs, feeling of cold, bright pale face.
Pale, wet & swollen.Tongue Dx
Deep, weak, possibly knotted.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Yang Deficiency
Heart Yang Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yang deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 10 conditions may arise from heart yang deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yang Deficiency Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yang deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...