Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yang Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yang deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yang Deficiency - Basics
Similar symptoms to HT Qi Deficiency (palpitations on exertion, fatique, spontenous sweating) but with cold limbs, feeling of cold, bright pale face.
Pale, wet & swollen.Tongue Dx
Deep, weak, possibly knotted.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Yang Deficiency
Heart Yang Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yang deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 10 conditions may arise from heart yang deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yang Deficiency Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yang deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...