Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yang Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yang deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yang Deficiency - Basics
Similar symptoms to HT Qi Deficiency (palpitations on exertion, fatique, spontenous sweating) but with cold limbs, feeling of cold, bright pale face.
Pale, wet & swollen.Tongue Dx
Deep, weak, possibly knotted.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Yang Deficiency
Heart Yang Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yang deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 10 conditions may arise from heart yang deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yang Deficiency Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yang deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...