Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yang Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yang deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yang Deficiency - Basics
Similar symptoms to HT Qi Deficiency (palpitations on exertion, fatique, spontenous sweating) but with cold limbs, feeling of cold, bright pale face.
Pale, wet & swollen.Tongue Dx
Deep, weak, possibly knotted.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Yang Deficiency
Heart Yang Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yang deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 10 conditions may arise from heart yang deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yang Deficiency Is Discussed
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yang deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...