Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yin Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yin deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yin Deficiency - Basics
Similar to Blood Deficiency but with more anxiety and restlessness, palpitations, insomnia, dream disturbed sleep, easily startled, poor memory, fidgeting, mallor flush, night sweats, heat in the 5 palms, dry mouth.
Red or peeled w/no coat.Tongue Dx
Floating, empty or Thin, fast.Pulse Dx
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Yin Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heart Yin Deficiency
The following 7 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Heart Yin Deficiency
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan (Stress Reducing Pill) Calm The Spirit
- Sheng Mai San Wan (Generate the Pulse Pills) Tonify
- Sheng Mai Yin Wan (Replenish Pulse Pills) Tonify
Heart Yin Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yin deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 17 conditions may arise from heart yin deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yin Deficiency Is Discussed
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yin deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...