Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heart Yin Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heart yin deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Heart Yin Deficiency - Basics
Similar to Blood Deficiency but with more anxiety and restlessness, palpitations, insomnia, dream disturbed sleep, easily startled, poor memory, fidgeting, mallor flush, night sweats, heat in the 5 palms, dry mouth.
Red or peeled w/no coat.Tongue Dx
Floating, empty or Thin, fast.Pulse Dx
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Heart Yin Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heart Yin Deficiency
The following 7 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Heart Yin Deficiency
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan (Stress Reducing Pill) Calm The Spirit
- Sheng Mai San Wan (Generate the Pulse Pills) Tonify
- Sheng Mai Yin Wan (Replenish Pulse Pills) Tonify
Heart Yin Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heart yin deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 17 conditions may arise from heart yin deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heart Yin Deficiency Is Discussed
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heart yin deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...