Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heat in the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heat in the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heat in the Blood
Heat in the Blood - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heat in the blood generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 9 conditions may arise from heat in the blood . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heat in the Blood Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heat in the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...