Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heat in the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heat in the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heat in the Blood
Heat in the Blood - Formulas From Our Store
Heat in the Blood - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heat in the blood generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 9 conditions may arise from heat in the blood . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Heat in the Blood
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heat in the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...