Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heat in the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heat in the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heat in the Blood
Heat in the Blood - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heat in the blood generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 9 conditions may arise from heat in the blood . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heat in the Blood Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heat in the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...