Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heat in the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heat in the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heat in the Blood
Heat in the Blood - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heat in the blood generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 9 conditions may arise from heat in the blood . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heat in the Blood Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heat in the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...