Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Heat in the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to heat in the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Heat in the Blood
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Heat in the Blood
Heat in the Blood - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of heat in the blood generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 9 conditions may arise from heat in the blood . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Heat in the Blood Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about heat in the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...