Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Kidney Jing Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to kidney jing deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Kidney Jing Deficiency - Basics
In children poor physical a/or mental development will be seen, in adults a weakening of the bones, teeth, back a/or knees, memory problems, a/or a lowering of the libido/ability can be seen.
Red, peeled.Tongue Dx
Floating, empty.Pulse Dx
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Kidney Jing Deficiency
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Kidney Jing Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Kidney Jing Deficiency
Kidney Jing Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of kidney jing deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 13 conditions may arise from kidney jing deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Kidney Jing Deficiency Is Discussed
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney jing deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...