Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Kidney Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to kidney qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Kidney Qi Deficiency - Basics
SOB, ashtma, cold limbs, weak back a/or knees, copious clear urination, incontinence, night-time urination.
Deep, weak possibly tight.Pulse Dx
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Kidney Qi Deficiency
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Kidney Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Kidney Qi Deficiency
The following 12 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Kidney Qi Deficiency
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan (Nourish Qi & Blood Pills) Tonify
- Qian Lie Shu Wan (Prostate Comfort Pills) Stabilize and Bind
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder) Stabilize and Bind
- Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan (Perilla Fruit Pill to Direct Qi Downward) Regulate the Qi
- Suo Quan Wan (Shut The Sluice Pills) Stabilize and Bind
Kidney Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of kidney qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 23 conditions may arise from kidney qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Kidney Qi Deficiency Is Discussed
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...