Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Kidney Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to kidney qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Kidney Qi Deficiency - Basics
SOB, ashtma, cold limbs, weak back a/or knees, copious clear urination, incontinence, night-time urination.
Deep, weak possibly tight.Pulse Dx
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Kidney Qi Deficiency
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Kidney Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Kidney Qi Deficiency
The following 10 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Kidney Qi Deficiency
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan (Nourish Qi & Blood Pills) Tonify
- Qian Lie Shu Wan (Prostate Comfort Pills) Stabilize and Bind
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan (Mantis Egg Case Powder) Stabilize and Bind
- Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan (Perilla Fruit Pill to Direct Qi Downward) Regulate the Qi
Kidney Qi Deficiency - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating kidney qi deficiency. For a complete list from our store with more details see our kidney qi deficiency formula section.
- Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan
- Sang Piao Xiao Wan
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan
- Tibetan Health Candy
- Grow and Thrive Liquid Extract – Pediatric
- Suo Quan Ye Niao Wan
- Tobmeen Chudue Gyatso – Health Tonic
- Bu Nao Wan
- Yu Quan Wan
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan
Kidney Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of kidney qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 23 conditions may arise from kidney qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Kidney Qi Deficiency
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...